Meet Your Certified Content Marketing Writer
Do you want to be recognized as an authority in your field? Does your business need more traffic? Have you heard you need SEO-optimized content to help your website rank on Google? And last but not least, are you short on time but long on need?
Hi, I’m Dawn, a certified content marketing writer based in Tucson, Arizona — and I can help you.
How I Help
High-quality content that engages your audience while providing them with valuable information is key to a business owner’s content marketing strategy.
As a certified content marketing writer, I write high-quality SEO-optimized short and long-form content (short blog posts, ultimate guides, case studies) specializing in the health & wellness travel industry.
For over 30 years, I worked in healthcare, ten of them as an emergency room nurse practitioner (NP). Shift-work allowed me the time and flexibility to travel the world — which is my passion.
Over the years I’ve learned to translate complex medical jargon into clear, easy-to-understand language. And that’s how I write.
I call my writing clear and concise. Others call it engaging.
Kevin Duncan, Editor-in-Chief at SmartBlogger.com just said: “She gets results.”
How I Work
Your goals are my goals. As soon as I fully understand your objective, I’ll analyze the competition to see what’s working and how to do it better.
I’ll submit a detailed content outline for your review before beginning my draft. Once approved, I’ll begin writing, keeping you up-to-date on my progress as often as you like.
Some people like daily communication, others just want a finished product. You let me know what you prefer.
I understand SEO and content marketing best practices. My systematic approach ensures I include everything needed to help your content rank well.
In fact, it’s the same system I used to write eBay Partner Network: Is eBay’s Affiliate Program Right For You? which ranked on Google page 1 in 69 days.
So, if you’re looking for a reliable, easy-to-work-with content marketing writer who gets results, email me at email@example.com. I look forward to discussing your project with you.
- In the 70s, my brother nicknamed me “Owl” when he was obsessed with Winnie-the-Pooh — and almost 50 years later he still calls me that. Wise Owl Writing is a nod to Kevin’s prescience.
- For a graduate school assignment, I wrote a well-researched persuasive letter to my state representative, asking him to vote against a proposed bill. I was the only one in my class to receive a response. And I still have Senator John McCain’s letter.
- I worked in Utqiavik (Barrow), Alaska, the most northern point in the USA for 6 months, experiencing both the summer (24 hours of daylight) and winter (24 hours of darkness) solstices.
- I’ve been a vegetarian since age 17.
- When I’m not writing or globetrotting, I love to read; play board games; camp in my T@B 320; hike, bike & kayak; and try new plant-based recipes.